Looking to work in a positive team environment?
Why work with us
As a growing company, we are looking to expand our valued team.
We’re a professional and friendly bunch of guys who believe that a respectful and positive environment can enhance the lives of those we work with. The Sanders family seek to inspire each other and the communities in which we operate by treating our team, clients and networks with due respect and professionalism.
We’re passionate about the high end architectural projects we work on and strive to get the job done properly – and with enough time to do so (no stressed employees here!) We encourage a practical solution approach to problem solving.
Everyday is different at Sanders – you’ll get to develop your skills, share your own ideas and most importantly – you’ll get to laugh!
We are also open to subcontractors who are interested in working in that capacity.
Are you our next team member?
Our team is growing and we are always on the lookout for the next member of the Sanders family.
- Have minimum 2 years experience working on custom homes and renovations
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Are enthusiastic, self motivated and enjoy a challenge
- Enjoy working in a small but dynamic team
- Think on their feet
- Work within a positive team environment
- Be considerate & respectful to ALL
- Have good communication skills
- Have good mathematical skills
- Own tools and work vehicle
If this is you, reach out today.
We would love to get to know you.
If you would like to join the Sanders team, please fill out the form below and we will be in contact.